New rules, new technology, new opportunities—are you keeping up?
3.4% of high school-aged players will play basketball in college, and just 1% will play Division I.
How will you help your athletes join the elite few?
College coaches don’t make a decision based on gravity-defying dunks and no-look assists. To get your athletes recruited, you need to provide game videos that tell coaches the whole story.
In Hudl’s recruiting guide, you’ll learn how to:
- Build your network and be a connector.
- Grow your club’s reputation as a recruiting powerhouse.
- Show athletes how to create videos recruiters want to see.
- Help players identify their goals and maximize exposure.
- Give your athletes access to video tools.